- In 1990, Woodbine transformed 730 acres of barren desert into the Kierland master-planned community, The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, Kierland Golf Club and the trendsetting Kierland Commons 38-acre, mixed-use development.
- The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa is a careful blend of desert and urban landscape, mountain views and intriguing architecture. The resort includes Kierland Golf Club, 200,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor function space, Agave Spa and the Adventure Water Park.
- The AAA Four-Diamond resort was ranked among Travel + Leisure magazine's
500 World's Best Hotels in 2009, a repeat winner of Smart Meetings' Platinum Choice Award and
Top 100 Golf Resort by Condé Nast Traveler.
- The highly lauded Kierland Commons incorporates retail, restaurant, office and residential components. Unique architecture and planning of public spaces evoke a
main street ambiance unlike any other in Phoenix/Scottsdale.
- Woodbine sold the Westin Kierland Resort at record pricing in 2006 and Kierland Commons in 2011.