Fort Worth, Texas
- More than 30 years ago, Hunt began acquiring land that would become the 1,150-acre development known as Fossil Creek.
- In the late 1970s, the first land parcel was sold to Motorola, which launched the development of the Fossil Creek Business Park. The residential development and The Golf Club at Fossil Creek soon followed.
- Bound on the west by Interstate 35W and on the south by North Loop 820, Fossil Creek fueled the explosive growth of north Fort Worth.
- Today, Fossil Creek is home to corporate clients, such as Bank of America, Coca-Cola Bottling Company, State Farm, Allstate and Summit National Bank.
- Fossil Creek was developed by one of Hunt's operating and development partners, Woodbine Development Corporation.